- Special filtration material that selectively removes phosphate and silicate, common nutrients found in fresh and saltwater aquariums.
- In saltwater aquariums, excess phosphate lowers the available calcium and magnesium necessary for the growth of hard corals and other invertebrates.
- Will not remove trace elements or affect pH.
- Directions for use in Rena FilStar Filters:
- Remove Phos-Zorb filter pouch from plastic bag.
- DO NOT open Phos-Zorb filter pouch. One 150 g pouch should be used for every 55 U.S. gallons (208 L) of aquarium water.
- Place filter pouch in FilStar filtration basket after (above) the filter foams.
- Rinse basket under tap water for several minutes to remove dust and activate Phos-Zorb. The activation process will temporarily generate some heat in the Phos-Zorb filter pouch.
- Replace filter pouch every 1-3 months, depending on stocking density & water quality.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)