- A highly concentrated complex of aqua cultured, naturally occurring marine phytoplankton.
- Contains Nannochloropsis, Tetraselmis and Isochrysis sp. Tahitian ranging in size from 2 to 15 microns.
- Provides necessary proteins, carbohydrates and lipids for live hard & soft corals, tube worms, clams and other invertebrates.
- It is rich in the omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA and is useful in feeding rotifers and other plankton and in raising larval fish.
- Grown in cold saltwater under laboratory conditions, it contains over 3 billion cells per capful.
- Free of viruses, toxins and heavy metals which can be a problem when using live algae cultures, cultured in outdoor ponds.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)