- Although originally engineered for feeding the Goniopora genus, this product has been very well received in the hobby as an excellent food source for all filter feeding corals. The particle size of Reef-roids is around 150-200 microns which is an ideal size for Goniopora and other filter feeding corals.
- Zoanthids, Mushrooms and Ricordia will demonstrate a distinct feeding response and with continued use, filter feeding corals will experience faster growth and better colors.
- Reef-roids mixes remarkably well into water and does not float to the surface like most dry coral foods. This ensures a long duration in your water column to minimize food waste.
- Ingredients: A mixture of naturally occurring marine planktons including a specific species of zooplankton unique to this product.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.): 60%, Crude Lipid (min.): 20%, Ash (max.): 6%, Crude Fiber (max.): 8%, Moisture (max.): 6%, Astaxanthin: 150-200 ppm.
Is Reef-roids a mix of other coral foods?
No. Reef-roids is a unique product that has been engineered at Polyp Lab. There are no commercial products in Reef-roids.
What is Reef-roids made of?
There are several species of planktons in Reef-roids. These are natural planktons that have not been processed and are not based on ground fishmeal. In addition to the planktons, there is a unique strain of zooplankton in this product that we have determined to be extremely palatable and nutritious to corals.
Will Reef-roids pollute my water?
Other coral foods often consist of processed fish meals which can easily pollute your water. Every ingredient in Reef-roids is made from unprocessed and water-stable ingredients. Consequently, the product will not significantly degrade water quality even if fed often.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)