- A comprehensive beginner's guide to keeping marine fish in the home aquarium.
- Aquarium enthusiasts encounter a whole new world when they collect saltwater varieties of fish. They also face different challenges from the ones they met with their freshwater tanks.
- A detailed text with tables and sidebars explains how to maintain a saltwater tank, which fish are compatible, and how to keep all of them healthy.
- Contains 200 full colour photographs and illustrations.
- Author: Gordon Kay; Consultant: Nick Dakin
- 160 pages; Softcover; 6-1/2" x 7-7/8" Published in 1995
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)