- The Mag-Float revolutionary patented floating aquarium cleaner removes algae from the aquarium without getting your hands wet. Super convenient floating cleaner, cleans aquarium surfaces and floats when the inner magnet separates from the outer magnet. Because you never have to reach into the aquarium, not only can you stay clean and dry, but also avoid toxic lotions or soap residue on your skin from getting into the aquarium water.
- The Mag-Float’s powerful rare earth neodymium magnets provide a lifetime durability and ample strength to get the job done. Simply move the outside magnet that contains the felt, and the inside abrasive velcro magnet scrubber follows, cleaning as it goes. If the magnets separate, the inner magnet floats right back to the surface, so you'll never have to dig around on the bottom. This prevents the magnet from picking up any debris and causing scratches on the tank.
- Its unique floating feature also permits easy and efficient movement around the corners of fish tanks, so you will no longer knock over decorations and damage corals and invertebrates as it happens with sinking magnet cleaners.
- The neodymium magnets are covered by an injection- molded and toxic free plastic; preventing water contact with the magnet. Therefore rust will never occur allowing the Mag-Float to be left attached to your aquarium surface at all times. This makes it convenient, and practical for storage and the next cleanup job.
- Can be used on freshwater and saltwater tanks.
- Recommended to be used on aquariums up to 125 gallons with a surface thickness up to 3/8".
- Dimensions: 3-7/8" x 1-3/8" x 1.0"
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)