- PolyGuard is the single most effective medication to keep freshwater fish free of disease!
- It is an effective treatment and safeguard against all prevalent bacterial, fungal, and parasitic diseases of exotic fish.
- For use in freshwater or marine aquaria.
- Directions: Use 1 level measure (included) to every 40 L (10 gallons). Repeat every 3 days for up to 2 weeks or until symptoms disappear. Use whenever introducing new fish. Easily removed by chemical filtration.
- Active ingredients: sulfathiazole (75%), malachite green (4%), nitrofurantoin (0.25%), 5-nitro-2-furaldehyde secmicarbazole (0.25%), Quinacrine dihydrochloride (0.5%).
- Inactive ingredients: magnesium carbonate (20%).
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)