- CopperSafe is used to safely treat external parasites such as ick, flukes, anchor worms, and velvet/protozoan diseases in saltwater and freshwater aquariums.
- A unique stabilized form of chelated copper, is designed to maintain a therapeutic level of copper that is safe for fish but effective against parasites.
- Invertebrates must be removed before treatment begins. It may also be harmful to plants and some snails.
- Coppersafe does not color the water and will not interfere with the biological filter.
- Instructions: Use 1 teaspoon (5 mL) for every 4 gallons of aquarium water. Treats water for approximately 1 month.
- Ingredients: Chelated copper sulfate
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)