- Metronidazole is a highly pure, crystalline metronidazole. It is the most effective form available.
- It is an effective and safe treatment for several protozoan and anaerobic bacterial diseases of fish (Cryptocaryon, Hexamita, Ichthyophthirius).
- It does not adversely affect the filter bed and is easily removed with carbon.
- There is little danger of overdosing. Usual dose is 125 mg/10 gallons.
- Active ingriedent: Metronidazole (100%)
- Marine or freshwater.
- Directions: Use 1–2 measures (each about 100 mg) for every 40 L (10 gallons). Measurer included. Repeat every 2 days until symptoms disappear. Turn off UV, ozone and chemical filtration. To feed, blend 1 measure with about 1 tablespoon of frozen food paste. Food may be refrozen.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)