- Supplies a broad range of trace elements demonstrated to be necessary for proper plant health and growth. Trace elements are normally depleted by utilization, oxidation and precipitation. The latter two processes occur more rapidly than with other micronutrients. This makes it important to restore trace elements on a regular basis.
- Derived from copper sulfate, cobalt sulfate, manganese sulfate, boric acid, sodium molybdate, zinc sulfate, rubidium chloride, nickel chloride, vanadium sulfate
- May be used alone or in conjunction with Flourish. Best results are obtained when both are used.
- Signs of trace element deficiencies
- Boron: Death of stem and root apical meristem, leaves twisted, young tissue most affected
- Cobalt: Used for nitrogen fixation, same as nitrogen deficiency signs (stunted growth)
- Copper: Young leaves dark green, twisted, wilted, tip remains alive
- Manganese: Chlorosis of young leaves, with smallest veins remaining green, necrosis between veins
- Molybdenum: Chlorosis, twisting, death of young leaves
- Zinc: Reduced leaf size, shortened internodes, chlorosis, spotted leaves, older leaves most affected
- Nickel: Lack of germination or seed formation, required for iron absorption
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)