- Profiling some of the most beautiful and bizarre animals that make their way into marine aquariums, this second entry into the bestselling PocketExpert Series covers more than 500 species and groups of special interest to reef aquarists.
- Written by an invertebrate zoologist and avid marine aquarist
- More than 500 world-class color identifying photographs
- Includes: scientifc and common names; maximum size; range; natural habitat; lighting; foods and feeding; reef aquarium compatibility and captive care advice
- Covers: crustaceans (shrimps, crabs lobsters); corals (soft and stony); anemones; echinoderms (crinoids, sea star, brittle stars, urchins, sea cucumbers); mollusks (clams, snails, nudibranchs); sponges; bryozoans; worms and many others
- Easy-to-use field guide format
- Softcover, 448 pages, 4½" x 7¼", full-color photographs throughout.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)