- A chemically sound blend of salts designed to replicate the natural environment of cichlids.
- It contains all physiologically essential elements such as magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium, and includes trace components such as iron, aluminum and iodide.
- It does not contain harmful or unnecessary ingredients such as nitrates, phosphates, arsenic, lithium or cadmium.
- Directions: All doses given for 40 L (10 gallons).
- Tanganyika: Use 11 g (1.5 teaspoons).
- Malawi: Use 5.5 g (3/4 teaspoons).
- Victoria: Use 3.6 g (1/2 teaspoon).
- Seachem’s Tanganyika Buffer (pH 9.0 – 9.4) and Malawi/Victoria Buffer (pH 7.8 – 8.4) should be used to adjust carbonate hardness and pH.
- Tips: Use when setting up an aquarium and when making water changes. To add salt to an established tank, base dose on water being changed. Do not use salt when simply replacing evaporated water. It is best to dissolve the salt in freshwater before use.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)