- Marine Buffer will safely raise marine pH to 8.3. It will not raise pH above 8.3 even if inadvertently overdosed.
- Marine Buffer is a blended product and is not just sodium bicarbonate or sodium carbonate, commonly sold as a substitute.
- Marine Buffer contains sodium, magnesium, calcium, strontium, and potassium salts of carbonate, bicarbonate, chloride, sulfate, and borate.
- Use Seachem’s MultiTest: Marine pH & Alkalinity to check pH and total alkalinity.
- Use Marine Trace to restore the proper level of trace elements required by thriving, healthy saltwater fish.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)