- An anti-bacterial polymer for internal fungal and baterial infections of fish.
- May be used alone or mixed with other medications to make them palatable to fish and greatly reduce the loss of medication to the water through diffusion.
- Directions: Use alone or in combination with medication of your choice in a 5:1 ratio by volume. Feed directly or blend with fresh or frozen food. Feed as usual, but no more than fish will consume. Use at every feeding for at least five days or until symptoms clear up.
- Active Ingredient: Polymer bound Nitrofurantoin (0.1%).
- Note: This product is not a feed and should not be fed directly. It’s intended application is to assist in binding medications to fish food.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)