- A blended kanamycin based medication that safely and effectively treats several fungal and bacterial fish diseases (dropsy, popeye, fin/tail rot, septicemica).
- Because it is absorbed by fish, it is useful in treating internal infections in those situations where food is refused.
- It does not adversely affect the filter bed and is easily removed with carbon.
- To enhance palatability use with Garlic Guard.
- Directions: Use 1 level spoonful (180 mg) for every 20 L (5 gallons). Repeat every 2 days as required up to a maximum of 3 doses. Turn off UV, ozone and chemical filtration. To feed, blend 1 measure with about 1 tablespoon of frozen food paste.
- Active ingredients: kanamycin sulfate (40%). Inactive ingredients: potassium sulfate (60%)
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)