- Advanced Technology makes this the first lamp to light and remain stable at either 54 watts (standard HO ballast) or 85 watts (IceCap Ballast).
- Utilizes a proprietary blend of unique phosphors exclusive only to UVL (URI). Dual coated phosphor and long mounted filaments to achieve long life.
- 75% pure actinic 03 phosphor and 25% tri-band phosphor.
- Color temperature: 14,000K @ 460nm.
- Best used over marine tanks with live corals.
- UV Lighting, formerly known as Ultraviolet Resources International (URI), is the pioneer in duplicating the natural environment for fish, corals, plants and reptiles.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)