- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients.
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- EC Range: 0 - 9990 µS; TDS Range: 0-8560 ppm (mg/L); Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 0-99: 0.1 µS/ppm; 100-999: 1 µS/ppm; 1000-9990: 10 µS/ppm. Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC to TDS Conversion Factor: Non-linear conversions for KCl, 442TM or NaCl solutions, set by the user.
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Probe: Detachable platinum electrodes
- Housing: Waterproof (submersible)
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight without case: 90.7g (3.2 oz)
- Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)