- An appetite/flavor enhancer for freshwater and saltwater fish that will help renew the interest of poor or finicky eaters.
- Contains the naturally derived, active ingredient found in garlic, allicin, which has been demonstrated to possess health promoting benefits. Allicin possesses strong anti-oxidant properties (similar to Vitamin C) which promote enhanced health through elimination of dangerous free radicals.
- For enhanced health benefits, GarlicGuard also contains Vitamin C.
- Freshwater and Marine. Reef safe.
- garlic extract - 9900 ppm
- allicin (active ingredient) - 130 ppm
- Vitamin C - 1000 ppm
- Shake well before use. Soak food in GarlicGuard before feeding.
- For enhanced effectiveness against Ich and other parasites use Seachem's Focus and Metronidazole as follows: Add 1 measure of Metronidazole to 1 measure of Focus per tablespoon of frozen food. Completely soak this food mix in GarlicGuard, refrigerate, and feed once or twice daily for 1–2 weeks.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)