- Full spectrum reef supplement containing trace elements, vitamins and amino acids demonstrated to have a positive impact on the growth of corals and other desirable reef creatures.
- Formulated to provide nutrients available from natural tropical reef waters.
- Contains vitamin B12, vitamin C, thiamine, inositol, choline, iodide and other essential constituents at pH 8.3.
- Nitrate/phosphate free.
- Directions: Use 1 capful (5 mL) for each 80 L (20 gallons) twice a week or as required to maintain coral growth. May also be used in food by mixing 1 mL in about 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of food. Refrigerate after opening.
- Ingredients: ascorbic acid, glutamate, niacin, arginine, lysine, tyrosine, pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamin, choline, inositol, Vitamin B12, potassium bromide, potassium iodide, boric acid, manganese sulfate, sodium molybdate, ferric chloride, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, cobalt sulfate, rubidium chloride, vanadium sulfate, nickel chloride, stannous chloride
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)