- AquaClear 70 Power Filter provides mechanical, chemical and biological filtration through its multi-stage filtration system. Its unique design filters aquarium water through a natural and silent waterfall.
- Flow control feature allows for customized filter performance. Simply shift the patented "Flow Adjustment Control" at the intake siphon. When the "Flow Adjustment Control" is at its greatest blockage, input and exhaust volumes are approximately a third of its maximum capacity.
- Media basket prevents water by-pass around the filter media maximizing filtration efficiency. Preserves beneficial bacteria creating a stress free environment for aquarium inhabitants and maintains clear aquarium water.
- Includes AquaClear Foam, Activated Carbon and BioMax.
- AquaClear is backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Maximum Output = 1135 L per hour (300 gph)
- Full Flow Control = 378 L per hour (100 gph)
- Maximum Aquarium Capacity = 265 L (70 gallons)
- Power Consumption = 6 watts
Average rating based on 1 review(s)
Awesome Filter! The AQ series of filter are the best hang on back power filter you can get. the customizable media basket, and the adjustable water flow makes this a very versatile filter!! It comes with some filter media witch I promptly gave away. I have a very specific way I like my media. First I replace the foam that comes with the filter, with filter floss. I don't use carbon unless after medicating so the carbon that was included went into storage. Use the extra space the carbon would have taken up with more biological filtration. The ceramic media that comes standard when ordering an AQ is not bad, but not good enough for my 300% overstocked cichlid tank. I use 2 litres of seachem matrix instead of the media the AQ products comes with. 1 Litre of seachem matrix (Also sold at mops.ca) has more surface area for biological filtration to grow than 10 gallons of bio-balls!!!