- The Turbelle Stream 2 is a very compact propeller pump with a well-thought-out design used to circulate water in aquariums or tanks. It contains several innovative technical solutions and adapts to the aquarium without affecting the existing biotope. The motor based on the eco-energetic concept and newly developed pump technology ensures a very high efficiency with very low maintenance and power consumption. Special plastic bearings, a titanium-alloy axle and silicone absorbers enable a very silent run without wear which applies for smaller models as well as for the more powerful pumps. The water which is drawn in passes through a giant intake strainer and thus prevents premature clogging.
- As a standard feature, the pumps are supplied with a magnetic holder, which enables uncomplicated attachment at any position on the aquarium pane. The ball-type design is an intelligent solution for installation with a minimum of hydraulic losses. Contrary to other pumps, they offer a lot of flexibility with respect to positioning and orientation of the water stream, which can be adjusted in such a way that an effective flow is produced over a long distance in the aquarium at lower power consumption.
- For aquariums from 250 to 800 litres (66 to 211 US gal.)
- Flow rate: 6,500 l/h (1,717 US gal./h)
- Energy consumption: 12 W
- Voltage/frequency: 230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz)
- Cable length: 2 m (78.7 in.)
- Dimensions: diameter 90 mm (3.5 in.)
- Outlet: diameter 50 mm (1.96)
- Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 19 mm (.74 in.).
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)