- Commercially available aquarium pumps produce an excessively high flow rate in the core area of the water jet and a much too low flow in the marginal areas. These differences will lead to stress on the aquarium inhabitants, particularly coral polyps.
- It is better to generate gentle parallel flow lines in the aquarium with lower flow rates and without a hard water jet. Like in nature and to the benefit of the animals, Turbelle stream pumps meets these requirements.
- Includes a universal holder for horizontal and vertical glass panes or frames (up to 39 mm / 1.53 in.) with numerous mounting possibilities.
- For aquariums from 400 to 2,000 litres
(105 to 528 US gallons)
- Flow rate: 4,000 to 12,000 l/h
(1,056 to 3,170 US gal./h)
- Energy consumption: maximum of 45 watts
- Voltage/frequency: 230V/50-60Hz
- Cable length: 5 m (196 in.)
- Dimensions: diameter 98 x 118 mm (3.8 x 4.6 in.)
- Outlet: diameter 50/47 mm (1.96/1.85 in.)
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)