- The surface is rough to the touch and extremely porous.
- They will not crumble like concrete/aragonite plugs and do not require an additional six weeks of curing before you can use them.
- Coral Glue works well with these plugs and will hold the corals tight.
- The plugs have stems on them which fit easily into standard egg crate.
- They are light but heavy enough that they will not get blown around like many of the plastic plugs on the market.
- They will attract coralline algae quickly and the post can be removed by many common fragging tools.
- Plugs have a 7/8" mounting surface.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)