- Contains all physiologically essential elements such as magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium, and includes trace components such as iron, aluminum, and iodide.
- It does not contain harmful or unnecessary ingredients such as nitrates, phosphates, arsenic, lithium, or cadmium.
- All doses given for 110 L (30 gallons).
South American: Use 2.5 g (1/2 teaspoon).
Central American: Use 1.25 g (1/4 teaspoon).
Buffering: Acid Regulator (pH 4.5–5.8) and Neutral Regulator (pH 7.0) should be used to adjust pH.
- Tips: Use when setting up an aquarium and when making water changes. To add salt to an established tank, base dose on water being changed. Do not use salt when simply replacing evaporated water. It is best to dissolve the salt in freshwater before use.
- Amounts per 1 gram.
- Magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, potassium sulfate, sodium chloride, aluminum chloride, iron sulfate, potassium iodide.
- Calcium (min.): 15.0%
- Calcium: (max.): 17.0%
- Magnesium (min.): 3.0%
- Potassium (min.): 6.0%
- Sodium (min.): 8.0%
- Sodium (max.): 10.0%
- Aluminum (min.): 0.90 mg
- Iodine (min.): 0.02 mg
- Iron (min.): 0.20 mg
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)