- May also be used to supplement and fortify live foods.
- Particle size from 5 to 25 microns.
- Shake well before using! Add 5 to 10 ml (1 to 2 tsp) per 50 gallons aquarium water in an area of high water flow, or by target feeding (recommended). Feed up to 3 times per week depending on animal load. In heavily stocked reef aquariums, the dosage may need to be increased. As with any food, overfeeding can affect water quality.
- Does not require refrigeration or freezing after opening, however refrigerating will prolong useful life.
- Nutrients provided by phytoplankton enable filter feeders to better utilize fatty and amino acids. These compounds increase metabolic efficiency, and can enhance immune systems, coloration, and protect sensitive tissue from exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)