- MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana is a unique, herbal, immune-enhancing stimulant, which reduces skin flukes, gill flukes, Ich, Oodinium, Costia, Chilodonella and Trichodina. Parasitic infections are characterized by symptoms, such as milky skin, flashing and heavy breathing.
- Parasites are generally present on most fish at very low levels at all times. These are naturally controlled by the fish's immune system. When stress levels increase, the ability of the immune system to respond to its requirement to control the natural level of parasites is directly affected. This poor response allows parasites to increase in numbers, thus causing any of the serious above mentioned health issues in the host fish.
- Supports the fish's immune system, driving off the excess parasites. Since they cannot return to the fish during treatment, the majority of the parasites will starve without a host.
- MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana is safe for all aquatic life. It is a great aid to use when acclimating fish to a new environment.
- Treats up to 4,467 litres (1,180 gallons).
- MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana has a shelf life of 2 years, provided it is kept at room temperature and stored in its original bottle. Do not allow to freeze.
- Do not use with any other medications or treatments.
- Do not use with any algaecides or copper based products.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water
- Keep out of reach of children
- This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish only and may not be used for fish intended for human consumption.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)