*The XP full cone body puts less back pressure on the pump gaining performance enhancements (air/water draw) and the volcano shape offers natural transition of organics up and out of the water column.
- Small Footprint - Lots of filtration without sacraficing valuable sump space.
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Cone Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect.
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount.
- Large Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting.
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve.
- Power - The Bubble Blaster 1000 pinwheel pump offers super efficiency and the very best in performance.
- Small Footprint
- Powered by Bubble Blaster 1000 Pump
- Full Cone Body for Added Foam Stabilization
- Removable Turbulence Reducing Bubble Plate
- Easy to Remove Collection Cup
- Precision Control Output Valve
- Air Silencer
- Solid Construction
- 125 Gallon – Light Filtration Demand
- 90 Gallon – Medium Filtration Demand
- 75 Gallon – Heavy Filtration Demand
- Body Size: 6 inch.
- Footprint: 9.5 x 7.5 inch.
- Neck Size: 3 inch.
- Total Height: 20.5 inch.
- Output Size: 1.25 inch.
- Submersed Output design.
- Note: Recommended Sump Water Depth: 5.25-5.5 inches.
- Bubble Blaster 1000 Pinwheel Pump
- Wattage: 20w
- Air Draw: 540 lph / 19 SCFH*
- Water Draw: 565 lph / 150 GPH*
- *Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
- 3 year warranty on pump and 1 year on skimmer body
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)