- Reef Advantage Calcium is a non-caustic (pH 8.3–8.6) optimized blend of ionic calcium designed to restore and maintain calcium to levels found in natural seawater.
- Calcium and carbonates are essential to all coral growth. If either becomes deficient, coral growth will cease, followed by a rapid decline in coral health. To prevent this you must provide calcium and carbonates.
- Reef Advantage Calcium also includes magnesium and strontium in amounts proportionate to typical utilization ratios (100:5:0.1, Ca:Mg:Sr). This allows one to maintain these two important elements while maintaining calcium.
- Unlike limewater (kalkwasser), Reef Advantage Calcium does not have a caustic pH and will not deplete magnesium. Used as directed, it will not deplete alkalinity.
- A 250 g bottle treats 8,000 L (2,000 gallons).
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)