- A unique colour device designed to be placed in the aquarium or filter and monitor pH continuously.
- A sensor changes colour reversibly to alert you to shifts in pH levels between 5.8 and 8.2.
- No tests, no strips, just constant readings. Freshwater only.
- Lasts 1 Year.
- An innovative colour device for continuously detecting and monitoring toxic free ammonia.
- A sensor changes reversibly from yellow to green to blue, relative to the ammonia concentration. No test kits, chemicals, or procedures are needed. The device detects less than 0.05 mg/l (ppm) and alerts you to the NO.1 killer before any sign of stress.
- It lasts over a year and is for Marine or Freshwater use.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)