Instructions on how to change the pad/felt:
- Remove old pad/felt entirely without damaging the plastic surface of the magnet.
- Apply mineral spirits on a cloth and rub plastic surface until all excess glue is cleared (Use latex gloves).
- Wait until plastic surface is completely dry before applying new pad/felt.
- Peel back paper backing from new pad/felt approximately a quarter of the way.
- Line up the new pad/felt with the plastic surface area of the magnet.
- Apply pressure to the pad/felt are that has been peeled off so it glues on to the plastic surface of the magnet.
- Apply pressure to the rest of the new pad/felt as you slowly remove the rest of the paper backing (This will avoid any air bubbles to be formed between the plastic surface and pad/felt).
- Felt is applied to the magnet that contains the logo Mag-Float®
- Pad is applied to the magnet that does not contain the logo Mag-Float®
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)