- By pushing water from the bottom upward through a dispersion plate, it forces an even distribution of water through the media and prevents channeling.
- It can be mounted hanging on the back of the aquarium or below the aquarium.
- Use with any pump having a capacity between 100 and 250 gph, but regulate the flow rate to the recommended 20 to 30 gallons per hour with the included ball valve.
- Hose barb connections are for 1/2" i.d. tubing.
- Includes 1/2" barbed ball valve for flow control and hose clamps.
- Good for aquariums up to 150 gallons.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)