- This third, revised edition of the definitive study of Lake Malawi cichlids discusses and illustrates more species than any previous publication.
- Basing his study on more than 900 hours of underwater observations all over the lake, the author (Ad Konings) characterizes the species by their habitat preference, distribution and coloration.
- More than 1400 excellent photographs, many never published before, illustrate the cichlid fauna of the entire lake. Almost all of these photographs were taken in the lake and show the fishes in their natural habitat.
- The book is a large edition (8" x 11") with 352 pages.
- ISBN#: 0-9668255-3-5. Published in 2001.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)