- Purigen is a premium synthetic adsorbent that is unlike any other filtration product. It is not a mixture of ion exchangers or adsorbents, but a unique macro-porous synthetic polymer that removes soluble and insoluble impurities from water at a rate and capacity that exceeds all others by over 500%.
- Purigen controls ammonia, nitrites and nitrates by removing nitrogenous organic waste that would otherwise release these harmful compounds.
- Purigen’s impact on trace elements is minimal. It significantly raises redox and polishes water to unparalleled clarity.
- Purigen darkens progressively as it exhausts, and is easily renewed by treating with bleach.
- Purigen is designed for both marine and freshwater use.
- Directions: Rinse before use. Use in a fine mesh filter bag. Each 1 L treats up to 4,000 L (1,000 gallons) for up to six months. Exhaustion is indicated by a pronounced discoloration of the beads to dark brown or black.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)