Rated for a maximum pump capacity of 660 gallons/hr, the Xaqua InOut has a unique hydrodynamic pulsing feature that activates when pumping water at rates of 500 gallons/hr or greater. A special inner conformation adds a pulsing effect to the water returning to your tank. This helps keep the system virtually noiseless while also adding a cool waves to your aquarium water that are particularly pronounced on the surface. This makes the InOut an appealing option for hobbyists looking to enhance both performance and aesthetics.
The package contains:
- Complete easy-to-install drainage and return system
- Mounted externally with no impact on tank volume
- Rates for a maximum pump capacity of 660 gallons per hour
- Hydrodynamic Pulsing feature reduces noise and creates waves
- No moving parts and no additional fittings required
-1 INOUT complete with grid, support, 2 nuts and nozzle water exit
-1 o-ring IN and 1 o-ring OUT
-1 template guide made in plexiglass to make holes
-1 spare nozzle
External dimensions 12 x 5 x 6 cm.
2 year warranty
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)