Comline® components meet these requirements and the visual harmony of the aquarium is maintained. It is no longer necessary to hide technical equipment in the aquarium; instead, it forms an integral part of it. The system is highly effective; all organic pollutants are removed from the environment directly, while the path the water has to cover is short and direct. The risk of leakage is almost zero. The highly efficient technology enables reduction of the volume of the internal equipment, as well as significantly reducing the energy consumption .
The large Comline® DOC Skimmer 9012 is designed for use in mixed seawater aquariums / soft coral aquariums from 200 to 1,200 liters (53 to 317 USgal.), or for sensitive reef biotopes with hard corals up to 500 liters (132 USgal.). It operates according to the Tunze® flash skimming principle and acquires the water through an efficient surface suction with a surface film removal, and can therefore also be used as a "stand-alone" solution in the aquarium. The TUNZE® Foamer generates large volumes of fine air bubbles with a diameter between .1 and .3 mm (.004 - .012 in.) and is especially quiet during the operation.
Silicone buffers on the skimmer prevent the transfer of vibrations to the aquarium glass pane. The Comline® DOC Skimmer with a Magnet Holder for glass up to a thickness of 15 mm (1/2") is delivered installation-ready.
(1) The skimmer cup with a capacity of 0.7L (0.18 USgal.) also contains the foam reactor, which can be easily removed.
(2) Surface suction device with surface film removal.
(3) Silicone buffers on the skimmer prevent the transfer of vibrations to the aquarium glass pane.
(4) TUNZE® Foamer 9012.040, high air flow performance and low energy consumption.
(5) Intermediate chamber with a patented antioverfoaming system.
(6) Air flow regulation and silencer for an exceptionally quiet operation.
(7) Water outlet with bubble eliminator.
(8) Attachment with a patented Magnet Holder for a glass thickness of up to 15mm (1/2“).
Recommended, depending on tank load, from 200 to 1,200 liters (53 to 317 USgal.) of sea water.
Immersion depth: approx. 255 to 285 mm (10 to 11")
Skimmer cup volume: 0.7 liters (0.18 USgal.)
Air capacity: approx. 400 l/h (105 USgal./h)
Energy consumption: 13 W, 230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 140 x 110 x 415 mm (5.5 x 4.3 x 16.3 in.)
Silence Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 15 mm (1/2").
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)