- Copper is often used as a treatment for parasite infested fish. It is essential that the correct concentration is used as too high levels can be toxic to marine fish and invertebrates.
- Tap water can also be high in copper. It is advisable to test for this on a regular basis.
- The Salifert test kit offers a very sensitive and accurate test for measuring dissolved or weakly chelated copper from 0.05mg/L to 2mg/L.(Strongly chelated copper will only be partly or not at all detected).
- Lasts for several copper cures or provides sufficient for up to 50 tests on tap or aquarium water as a routine check.
- Can be used for marine, fresh and garden pond water.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)