Brief Description: REEF-SPEC® Skimmers feature a combination of PSK pumps with proportionally sized venturi, bubble diffusor and reaction body that optimizes air-water contact time for steady waste removal.
Designed with hobbyists needs in mind, the REEFER™ Skimmers are really quiet thanks to rubber connectors which dampen the vibrations as well as a robust air silencer. With features like the FoamView™ window, built-in neck cleaner and extra-long valved waste tube, we guarantee an enhanced home reef filtration experience.
Notify me when "Red Sea RSK 600 Reefer Skimmer" is re-stocked.
Why does this item ship in one or two days?
This is an item that we arrange to ship directly from the manufacturer. We do this for a couple of reasons.
1. We don't want to pay to ship the item twice. Once from the manufacturer to us and then again to you.
2. Not stocking it also reduces our inventory, warehouse and other operating costs.
This results in a lower cost to us and allows us to pass those savings along to you. On the odd occasion
when the item is not available to ship in the usual one of two days we will let you know as soon as possible.
Why does it take so long to get this item?
This item is not stocked but instead picked up from one of our suppliers as orders are received. We find it best to handle items that are updated frequently, are very specialized or just plain slow moving, in this manner.
This helps keep our operating cost low and in turn our prices lower. It will take a little longer for the item to reach you but on the otherhand, your price will be lower as a result.
What is a $ave More Item?
In an effort to lower our cost and bring you even greater savings most items are now being picked up at our suppliers on a weekly basis.
To see how much more you can save, by waiting a few days, please visit our Direct2You website.
High performance REEF-SPEC® skimmers:
Designed with hobbyists needs in mind, the highly effective flow dynamics of the REEFER™ Skimmer will maintain an optimal ORP (REDOX) level of over 350mv, a level that is more commonly associated with the application of ozone.
REEFER™ Skimmers are rated according to Red Sea’s REEF-SPEC® criteria that includes a water throughput, water to air ratio and contact time necessary to efficiently strip pollutants from the water. Powered by Sicce PSK pumps, the stated air and water flow rates are actual measurements of these pumps when running on REEFER™ Skimmers.
• Ergonomic diffusion chamber evenly disperses the fine bubbles created by the PSK pump across the skimmer cone without reducing air or water flow.
• Quiet operation, with vibration absorbing components and a large air intake silencer.
• 3 assembly options for flexible positioning of the pump inlet and regulation valve according to your sump.
• Foam-View window in the collection cup to easily monitor and adjust the foam height.
• Built-in manual neck cleaner.
• Precision geared valve for positive flow regulation.
• Quick release pump holder for ease of maintenance.
• Drainage port with a 39" hose and valve
RSK 300 Ratings:
SPS (Gal) 160
Mixed Reef (Gal) 320
Fish Only (Gal) 500
RSK 300 Specifications:
Sicce Pump PSK-1000
Air Flow (gph) 320
Water Flow (gph) 400
RSK 300 Dimensions:
LxW 11.4" x 8.3"
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.