- Composed of two organic scavenger resins and two ion-exchange resins, combined with a high-porosity activated carbon.
Together, they remove synthetic chemicals, naturally occurring organic pollutants and metabolic by-products from aquarium water.
- Makes water crystal clear by removing aquarium pollutants that cause discoloration and foul odors
- Removes toxic heavy metals in fresh water
- Does not remove trace elements from saltwater aquariums
- Directions for use in Rena FilStar Filters:
- Remove Bio-Chem Zorb filter pouch from plastic bag.
- DO NOT open Bio-Chem Zorb filter pouch. One 283 g pouch should be used for every 55 U.S. gallons (208 L) of aquarium water.
- It is important to rinse filter pouch of Bio-Chem Zorb under tap water to remove any dust. The rinse water does not have to run completely clear.
- Place filter pouch in FilStar filtration basket after (above) filter foams.
- Replace filter pouch every 1-3 months, depending on stocking density & water quality.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)