- Biological filtration medium provides a substrate for the optimal growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Provides more growing area than plastic balls, foams or undergravel filters
- Advanced polymer material has optimal pore size for maximum oxygen and water transfer
- Grows massive colonies of beneficial bacteria.
- 20 stars support up to a 379 L (100 U.S. gallon) aquarium
- Directions for use in Rena FilStar Filters:
- Remove Bio-Chem Stars from plastic bag and rinse thoroughly to remove any dust.
- Place Bio-Chem Stars in the last (top) compartment in the FilStar filter.
- Bio-Chem Stars will become colonized by bacteria within several weeks.
- Because Bio-Chem Stars do not break down or clog, they may be used indefinitely. Continuous water flow is necessary to maintain living colonies of bacteria.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)