- Ultra-thin reef capable LED system showcases reef aquariums
- HO LED fixture delivers brilliant reef lighting and energy-savings
- Cool-running LED's boast optimal reef intensity and spectral output
MarinelandStylish LED (Light Emitting Diode) light fixture leads a new era of affordable reef aquarium lighting. Marineland Reef Capable LED Lighting System features revolutionary LED technology to end reliance on energy-hungry reef aquarium light fixtures that run hot. Ultra-thin LED lighting system employs high output LED's to deliver light spectrum and intensity capable of supporting reef inhabitants. Cool-running and energy-efficient LED's reduce utility bills and eliminate costly replacement bulbs that dig into your budget. Built-in polycarbonate lenses direct light into your aquarium where it is needed to minimize light waste.
Three-mode on/off switch lets you transition manually from daytime (all on), nighttime (lunar only) and all off positions for 24-hour aquarium lighting. Aluminum housing features an integrated heat sink to pull heat away from the LED's and the aquarium for efficient operation. Single, low-voltage power cord is ENERGY STARŪ qualified and creates less clutter than multiple cords to increase safety and peace of mind. Adjustable mounting legs accommodate a variety of aquarium sizes The Marineland Reef Capable LED Lighting System measures just 1/2" thick. 50,000 lifetime hours. Use multiple light fixtures based on your illumination needs.
Visit Manufacturer's Web Site
- 46 * 1 Watt 10,000°K (white) LEDs
- 8 * 1 Watt 460nm (blue) LEDs
- Size - 46.75" x 5.25" x 0.5"
- Size with Legs - 48.5" x 5.25" x 1.75"