- 700 gph maximum flow with a 12.5' shut-off.
- 18' grounded power cord.
- UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Ceramic shaft.
- Operates submerged or in-line.
- Foam pre-filter included.
- Three year limited warranty.
- Suitable for small to medium size garden fountains, piped statuary and ponds.
Maintenance: For pumps used in Saltwater or Hardwater applications. The magnetic impeller assembly should be removed and cleaned every six weeks in order to remove calcium and mineral deposits. The following procedure is recommended.
- Remove the face plate and disassemble the impeller assembly by removing one end cap (you may need to pull with some force) and sliding the magnet body off the shaft. Note the position of any washers used behind the end caps.
- Soak the shaft and magnet body in a bath of undiluted white vinegar for a minimum of 8 hours, or over night. (Note: keeping a spare impeller to "switch off" with while cleaning the current impeller will avoid shutting down your system for 8 hours.)
- Gently scrub both pieces with a tooth brush, under running water, to clean off any calcium or scale accretions which may have accumulated. While you have it apart, be sure to check all parts for uneven wear or damage.
- Reassemble parts, taking care to replace the nylon washers, re-insert the impeller assembly and replace the cover and screws.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)