- The PondMaster Pro HY-Drive Pump is a unique, high-capacity pump designed specifically for use in larger pond installations. The next generation HY-Drive design combines the benefits of magnetic and direct-drive technologies to deliver an extremely quiet, energy efficient, low maintenance pumping source. These pumps are easy on the wattage, yet are powerful enough to create a dynamic, attractive waterfall or drive a medium to large size skimmer. The heavy-duty polypropylene enclosure has a built-in carry handle and an effective molded-in debris screen. HY-Drive pumps can be positioned vertically or horizontally and are equally at home underwater as a submersible pump or as an inline, external pumping source.
- Powerful, efficient hybrid magnetic/direct drive motor for whisper-quiet operation.
- Vortex impeller and self-resetting thermal overload protection.
- Fish-safe because no oil is used; for use in ponds or large aquariums.
- Continuous duty inline (below water line) and submersible operation.
- Convenient carrying handle and extra long 20 foot power cord with grounded plug.
- Includes extra-large clog-resistant filter screened enclosure.
- 1.5" FPT intake and 1.5" MPT discharge; back-flow check valve supplied.
- Approximate size: 6.75"L x 7.0"W x 15.0"H
- Specifications: 3200 gph; maximum head - 15.0'; 180 watts.
- Includes pump, plastic enclosure, check valve, 1.5" FPT x FPT coupler, 1.5" barbed adapter and a 1.5" check valve adapter.
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)