- Instructions For Use:
- Calculate approximate water content of pond...Formula: Length x Width x Depth (in feet). Multiply total by 7.5 to give volume in gallons.
- Determine how many bale(s) are required to treat pond. (These bales treat up to 2000 gallons)
- Place bale on the surface of the pond, (cork float included) preferably near a waterfall or filter outlet. Do not allow bales to sink to the bottom of the pond. If bale sinks, remove from the pond for 24 hours to dry and then put it back.
- Allow one month for the bale to become effective.
- Replace each bale after six months of use. After five months, place new bale next to the old one and then remove the oldest one at six months.
- For best results keep the barley straw bale floating in the pond year round.
- Algae Control with Barley Straw article
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)