- Contains ascorbic acid in a heavy base of spirulina and chlorella.
- Ascorbic acid is a cofactor in the hydroxylation of proline and lysine to components of procollagen, the precursor of collagen, necessary for the formation of connective tissues, scar tissue in wound repair, and bone matrix.
- Both spirulina and chlorella contain a rich assortment of amino acids and vitamins.
- Vitality can be used on freshwater ornamental fish; however, it is specifically designed for marine fish.
- Shake well before using. For best results, soak one capful of fish food in one capful of Vitality.
- Water, spirulina (Spirulina platensis), chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa), phosphoric acid, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, ascorbic acid, ferrous sulfate heptahydrate, zinc sulfate heptahydrate, copper sulfate pentahydrate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide.
- Crude Protein (minimum): 2.0%
- Crude Fat (minimum): 0.2%
- Crude Fiber (maximum): 0.2%
- Moisture (maxiumum): 94.2%
- Ash (maximum): 2.0%
- Ascorbic Acid (minimum): 0.5 mg/g
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)