- An effective and safe treatment for many bacterial, fungal and protozoan infestations in the aquarium.
- Usual dose is 250 mg per 40 L (10 gallons), but dose may be increased up to four-fold.
- Easily removed with carbon and does not impair nitrification.
- Directions: Use 2 to 3 measures (each about 100 mg) for every 40 L (10 gallons). Measurer is included. Repeat every 3 days until symptoms disappear. Turn off UV, ozone, and chemical filtration.
- Active ingredient: sulfathiazole (100%)
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)