- Unique patented double reflector focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam.
- Perfect for use with high heat basking reptiles, such as tropical and desert species.
- Provides beneficial UVA rays which promote breeding and feeding and are beneficial to a reptile's psychological well-being.
- Increases the overall ambient air temperature, necessary for the proper health of all reptiles and amphibians.
- Creates the proper heat gradients necessary for thermoregulation.
Q: How can I get the maximum out of a lamp?
A: Minimizing handling: lamps that get moved or vibrated burn out quickly. Make sure that the fixture isnt being moved regularly. It is best to use a quality ceramic socket, not a plastic socket. You can check your fixture by unplugging it and looking at the metal tab in the center - where the bulb screws in. This tab can be pulled slightly forward to ensure that it makes a good contact with the bulb.
Q: Does this lamp emit UVB?
A: These lamps are primarily a heat source. They generate UVA but not UVB.
Q: Does this lamp emit UVA?
A: Yes. This lamp provides beneficial UVA rays which promote breeding and feeding and are beneficial to your reptiles well being.
Q: How long should I leave this lamp on each day?
A: This lamp should be on for 10 - 12 hours a day to maintain your animals day and night cycle.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)