Delayed Mode Operation
- Simple to Use & Fully Programmable
- Bright Easy to Read LED Display
- Daily or Weekly Control
- Chain link up to 4 units together with Delay Mode Operation
- Calibration Function
- Dependable & Quiet Operation
- Convenient Service Door
The Delay Modes function is to prevent the dispersement of liquid at the same time after disruption of power to the unit (5~55min) when 2~4 dosers are linked together.
An important feature of the IceCap Liquid Dosing Pump is the capability to calibrate the pump to maintain next to perfect accuracy on any installation and even over time.
Simple to Operate
The bright led screen makes it easy to read and set up the pump for operation.
Convenient Service Door Latch
The dependable, low wattage and quiet peristaltic pump and drive shaft rotors are easily serviced though a large latch at the bottom of the unit.
- Both PS and PL models Include: 10 ft of Long-lasting dosing tubing, Measuring beaker
- Can chain link up to 4 units together and must have one as a master (model PS)
- Low wattage consumption when running – 2.2Watts
- Dosage: 1-99ml per cycle
- Dosage time: 24 times/1day~1time/9days
- Max Cycle: 1 cycle per hour
- Min Cycle: 1 cycle for 9 days
- Measurements (WxHxD): 2.7 x 3.8 x 3.5 in
- Dosage accuracy: <+/-3%
- 1 Year warranty
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)