- Contains elemental iodine complexed to a protective slime coat for safely and gently disinfecting corals.
- Effective against bacteria, fungus and protozoans.
- May be used prophylactically (without evidence of disease) or to remedy diseased specimens.
- Safe to use with stony corals, soft corals, anemones and polyps.
- Directions: Use only in a dip container and not in the aquarium. Remove 4 L (1 gallon) of water from the source aquarium to a container suitable for dipping. Add 5 mL (1 capful) of Reef Dip and mix. Place coral specimen in dip for 5–10 minutes, depending on severity of problem. In very severe cases, a double dose may be used. With clear and accessible lesions, dip concentrate may be painted on lesions directly before placing in dip. Observe animals during treatment for evidence of adverse reactions such as excessive sliming. Prepared dip solution may be used for up to a day, but should then be discarded.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)