- Measure the tap water coming in versus the purified water going out of a water filtration system at any time.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range: 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
- Factory Calibrated: Meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with Mur-lok Quick-Connect T-fittings.
- Installs quickly and easily.
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life: approx. 1,000 hours of continuous use
- Size: 7.6 x 2.0 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
- 1 year warranty
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)