- Displays TDS levels of the three sensing points with electrode probes.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
- Factory Calibrated: calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fittings (standard is 1/4", also available with 3/8" or 1/"2 T-fittings)
- Installs quickly and easily.
- Range: 0 - 9990 ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
- Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2"
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Battery life: Approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 79.4g (2.8 oz)
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)