These fish tank heaters have a limited lifetime guarantee, simple-to-use control knobs and submersible design that makes them the best choice for your aquarium. Each heater is personally tested for accuracy, durability and reliability. Designed from thermal shatter-resistant glass, these safe heaters offer molded control knobs and automatic shutoffs to avoid overheating and damage. An easy to view indicator light lets you know exactly when the heater is running. Choose the size that best fits your aquarium.
- Length: 14 in.
- Diameter: 0.75 in.
- Temp. Range: 66 - 88 Degrees F.
- Max. Wattage: 200w
- Warranty: Lifetime
- cUL Listed: Yes
- Step 1: Attach suction cups to heater. Attaching both suction cups will ensure proper positioning in your aquarium and will allow adequate water circulation around the heater for even heat distribution. Suction cups should only be placed over label portion of the heater. Note: Do not place suction cups over the heating element portion of the heater.
- Step 2: Set heater temperature. In order to set the temperature, turn the adjustent knob to the required temperature value stated on the graduated scale, located on the top of the heater.
- Step 3: Install heater in water filled aquarium. The heater works best when installed in the vertical position. The installation of the heater in this position requires that the aquarium must maintain a level above the minimum water level line on the heater. The heater can be installed in the horizontal position. The installation of the heater in this position requires that it be fully submerged at all times.
- Step 4: Plug into electrical outlet. Allow for heater to be submerged in water for a minimum of 30 minutes prior to powering the appliance. Once plugged in, the heater will automatically start working. Should your water need heat, the indicator lamp will illuminate showing that the heater is functioning and in heating mode.
- Step 5: Allow the heater to run for 24 hours at the original setting prior to adjusting. Check the aquarium water with a reliable thermometer. Should the heater need adjusted, simply turn the adjustment knob to the appropriate setting.
There are no reviews for this item at present. If you use this product please let us know what you think of it.
Average rating based on 0 review(s)